Friday, May 20, 2011

Good Times...

Had a really fun week actually.......I think soo..... :) , the best part is my condo is building a new playground!! yay.....not that I'm soo excited about...but the playground has a GYM!!!! owh..yeah....this week starting fromWdnesday (18th May2011) my freinds and I started to exercise alot and play alot!!! hahahaha.... Let me show you some pictures....check it out...


Well thats the playground...(OMG!! I forgot to take the picture at the gym) TOTAL FREAK!!
Well thats me.....in a ugly particular face... :P
And this is Iman Amira....she lives near my house..(cant tell what floor) Isn't it CUTE!!
and this is her sister,Aisya...(left) and that's me (right) she's good at smiling..... :)


(on top) that's Aleesya....She's soo cute!!!! she's my neighbour....(bottom) and that's her sister...Sarah...taken by Iman Amira.. thx.. :D



The Randomness...(thats what Amira says.....)
THIS is my fave.. : drum rolll pls.....
It's Amira's slippers and my Mary-Jane... :) Thc for reading.... :D hope you enjoyed...

0 comments: