Friday, May 20, 2011

Hair Colour : RED

I really love hair colours......whenever i go out I always see people with coloured hair......soo cool.......iI really like RED hair....cause it really brings out the colour...than burgandy colour....but RED is AWESOME!!! check out these cleb with RED hair!!!

This is Ariana Grande from vicTORIus....actually she's a brunette...iI think soo.....she dyed her hair in the words of Ariana "red velvet cupcake" or Magenta....CUTE!!!! Cat Valentine.....
I really love her hair!!! sooo shinny and RED....


And lets not forget RIHANNA... :) sooo pretty with her RED hair....it suits her.....I mean like seriously!! I gotta have RED hair.....IMAGINE THAT...would happen...(in my dreams)...haha.....



1 comments:

-Paulita- said...

I love this hair color. :) I see it every where.